Delhi University DU Cut Off 2018
As per du cut off 2018 will be released in july for various colleges. All cut offs will be released here separately for different colleges. Delhi university will released cut off’s according to the vacant seats for du admission 2018. The links below will be updated soon.Till then one can check previous year cutoff mentioned down the page.
|Cut off Lists||More info|
|Du first cut off list 2018 (Science)||click here|
|Du first cut off list 2018 (Arts & Commerce Cut off )||click here|
|Du 2nd cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
|Du 3rd cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
|Du 4th cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
|Du 5th cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
|Du 6th cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
|Du 7th cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
|Du 8th cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
|Du 9th cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
|Du 10th cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
|Du 11th cut off list 2018(ALL)||click here|
Check Previous Year Delhi University (DU) Cut off List 2017
As per du cut off 2018 will be released in july for various colleges. All cut offs will be released here separately for different colleges. For last year’s cut offs, candidates can check previous year cut off’s so that it will give an idea how much marks will be needed to get get admission in du 2018.
|Cut off Lists||More info|
|Du first cut off list 2017 (Science)||click here|
|Du first cut off list 2017 (Arts & Commerce Cut off )||click here|
|Du 2nd cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
|Du 3rd cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
|Du 4th cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
|Du 5th cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
|Du 6th cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
|Du 7th cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
|Du 8th cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
|Du 9th cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
|Du 10th cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
|Du 11th cut off list 2017(ALL)||click here|
du admission form 2018
Application form is not yet released, now as tentative date for the du admission form 2018 is june 2018. As soon as form is released the link below will be updated so candidates are advised to check regularly for the notifications, du cut off 2018, documents etc related to the du admission form 2018.
Direct Link To Apply – Click Here (will be updated soon)
All candidates are advised to check University of Delhi (du) site ( du.ac.in ) for all the information about du admission form 2018-19 before applying online.
Fees for du admission form 2018 (UG) CLASS 12TH MERIT BASED
- For general and obc category : Rs. 150
- For sc/st category : Rs.75
- For Eca/sports quota : Rs 150 or Rs 75(based on category above) + Rs 100.
Fees for du admission form 2018-19 (UG) ENTRANCE BASED
- For GENERAL/CW/OBC/MINORITIES : RS 500
- For SC/ST : Rs.250
The fee for each entrance would be separate, so candidates need to submit the the fee for each entrance if they want to appear.
Documents Needed For filling online du admission form 2018 admission 2018-19
- Scanned recent photograph of the candidate.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- class 12th roll number
- class 12th marksheet(online marksheet from the website of cbse if original is not released) self attested
- class 10th marksheet. self attested
- category certificate (if having any category like sc/st/obc/ph others) self attested.
- sports or eca certificate (to know more about eca/sports quota visit this link) self attested.
- original id proof i.e driving license, voter id card, aadhar card, pan card etc self attested.
- Gap certificate if there is any gap after class 12th (to know more visit this link) self attested.
Registration procedure to apply du admission form 2018-19
Here are the steps how a candidate can apply for du colleges under graduate program 2018
- First, du admission form 2018 will be released after the announcement of class 12th results to apply for du colleges for different courses. All candidates who want to take admission need to apply online. No candidate will be allowed if he/she has not filled the online admission form. For how to apply or registered Visit this link
- After the last date of online du admission form 2018 colleges will issue their du cut off 2018 lists for each colleges for each courses. Cutoff is the minimum marks criteria based on the class 12th examination. check the last year du cut off 2018 visit this link.
- After cutoff, if a candidate marks is qualifying the cutoff then candidate needs to visit the college and will have to confirmed the admissin by submitting fees there.
- If candidate wants to cancel the admission and want to apply for another course or colleges the fees will be returned after deduction of Rs 500 to know whole procedure visit this link.
- The verification will be done by the officials in the respected colleges where the candidate wants to take admission, so candidates are advised to ready documents for the verification. To know more about documents visit the link.
- For spots and eca quota admission seprate list and schedule for the trials will be released. To know more about the procedure visit this link.
- After successful verification of the documents and fee candidate can join classes from the scheduled day. For the syllabus, first year question and fest visit this link.
How to fill or apply du admission form 2018
Here is the step by step instructions to fill online du admission form 2018-19 form.
- 1.Visit the du official site du.ac.in or you can also visit to the direct link mentioned above.
- Create new account for the registration under ug du admission form 2018.
- Fill the basic details like name , mobile number, email id, security questions and answer and captcha.
- Register via registered button below and make sure all the details above are valid as admission authority will communicate through this information.
- Registration will be sent to the email id mentioned above so you can login through this.
- Enter login details and login to fill the application part.
- In personal details section, fill the basic details like fathers name, family details and category.
- In academics sections fill your class 12th details and 10th class details (if mentioned).
- In course section fill the courses which the candidate wants to apply. Candidate can apply for as many courses according to their preference from first to last.
- In sports or eca quota apply if it is applicable to the candidate. note that there will be extra rs 100 charges for the spots or eca quota.
- After this candidate need to give bank details i.e account number so that if there will be any cancellation of admission, the fees will be refunded to that account.
- Upload scanned signature, photo, documents.
- Check with the preview that all details are valid and correct.
- Submit the fees for the admission form.Must take a print of that for future references.
For lost login password
- For the lost login password click on the forgot password button on the login page.
- Select the email or security question to retrieve the password.
- Now check email or security whatever the selected part and reset the password.
List of documents required for du admission 2018-19
At the time of verification, documents will be required to submit for the du admission 2018-19. Candidates are advised to ready below documents in original and one whole set self attested photocopy of all the documents.
- Original marksheet of class 10+2 (12th)
- Printout of final DU 2018 Admission form
- Original Class 10th certificate for the date of birth
- Original Caste or reservation certificate for sc/st/obc(if applicable)
- Original aadhar card for the identification proof
- Original Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Original eca/sports certificates (under sports/eca quota ) for full details check link at the end of post
- Most important candidates used to forget is gap certificate, if any gap in between the passing date of class 12th and the du admission
- Other hsc passing certificates like migration(if the board doesnt belongs to the delhi) , character, provisional certificates.
du admission 2018-19 ECA AND SPORTS QUOTA
Those who want to apply du admission form 2018-19 sports quota or extra curricular quota can apply in the registration form. The steps are below how candidates can apply under sports quota or eca quota.
- Apply sports or eca option in the du admission form 2018.
- The schedule for eca and sports trials will be published by the admission council.
- The candidate need to apply for different trials at different colleges.
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected and relaxations will be given in the merit.
- To know more about eca and sports quota visit this link.
New Reservations scheme of du admission 2018-19
Below are the new reservation criteria as per the new rule passed by the council of delhi university for different categories.
|Category||Perecentage of seats reserved|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||22.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27%|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||upto 5%|
- The reservation criteria of girls(obc) has increased to 1% from the last year as council has decided because of the lack of st category seats that were not fulfilled by last year.
- Also the relaxation of sports quota candidates will be based on the trials and certificates. The 60% weightage will be based on the trials and remaining 40% will be based on the certificates last two years.For more info visit this link.
Counseling du admission 2018-19
Counseling will be held for the candidates if there is problem in the selecting of courses or colleges in the starting days of du admission 2018. Candidates can come and ask questions related to the du admission 2018 at du counselling center in front front of the arts faculty delhi -11007.
Also there would be a counselling session too by the admission council where the remained seats will be allocated to the deserving candidates. All information will be shared here so follow this exam portal on social media regularly.
du admission 2018-19 UG ENTRANCE BASED Exam
For du admission 2018-19 on the basis of entrance exam will be offered by the delhi university to get admission into some courses.Candidate need to give that exam and score in the merit to get the relevant courses.
Courses offered for entrance based du admission 2018-19
The Undergraduate courses to which an applicant can apply through this du admission form 2018 are as follows:
|Name of instituition||Courses|
|Faculty of Applied Social
Sciences and Humanities
|• B.A. (Honours) Business Economics
• Bachelor of Management Studies
• Bachelor of Business Administration
(Financial Investment Analysis)
|Cluster Innovation Centre||• B.Tech. (Information Technology and
• B.A. (Honours) Humanities and Social
|Faculty of Education||• Bachelors of Elementary Education|
|Faculty of Interdisciplinary
|• Bachelor of Science in Physical
Education, Health Education & Sports
|Indraprastha College for
|• B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass
|Music and Fine Arts||• Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Hindustani
• Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Karnatak
Music- Vocal/Instrumental (Veena/
• Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Percussion
- The admission to the UG courses mentioned in this Bulletin includes an Entrance test
followed by the allotment of applicants to various courses and colleges as per the
guidelines provided for each different course.
- There is a common Web Portal for the centralized application of candidates and a
common du admission form 2018 for admission to the listed Undergraduate Courses based on entrance in the University. Online application details are available on the following UG
(entrance) admission portal:
Frequently asked questions for du admission 2018-19
Q 1 I have registered online on the DU undergraduate (UG) course based on computer based online entrance exam portal. Do I still need to fill up the offline form for undergraduate admission?
Ans. No, there’s no offline form.
Q 2 Is there a way to apply for admission through offline mode?
Ans. No, there’s no offline form. You have to apply through the online UG entrance based Admission Portal http://ugentrance.du.ac.in
Q 3 What should I do if I filled an incorrect email address while registering?
Ans. You have to register again with the correct email address to fill the registration form.
Q 4 Can I apply in multiple programmes/courses in an online application form?
Ans. You can apply in multiple programmes/courses by choosing all the programmes/courses in which you wish to apply through a single online registration form.
Q 5 Which are the mandatory fields in the application?
Ans. Mandatory fields are indicated by a red star asterisk (*) adjacent to the name of the fields. The applicant must fill the relevant information in these fields to complete the registration.
Q 6 I made an error in filling my online du admission form 2018. Do I register again using different email id and fill the new application form?.
Ans. No, the portal does not allow you to register twice. However, you can rectify your error by again logging into your account and use the “Edit” button at the end of each session/page till you have not submitted the application fee and the online portal is open.
Q 7 In online portal, I have created my account and filled my application form. Can I use the same account to fill the application form for my friend?
Ans. No, only a single applicant can apply from one account for UG Admissions. Each applicant must create a separate account and fill the separate online application form.
Q 8 I do not have an email account. Can I use someone else’s email to create registration account during “Sign Up”?
Ans. No, you should not use anyone else’s email account for registration. You must create a valid email account and remember its password, as all the communication from the University would be sent to your email account used during the “Sign Up” process.
Q 9 I forgot my email account using which I created my registration account during “Sign Up”. What should I do?
Ans. You should remember your email account used during the “Sign Up” process at the time of registration, failing which we will not be able to help you. At the end of the “Sign Up” process click on the button “Click here to save this information for future reference”, which will result in saving this information as a pdf file on your device and have your email id information so that you can use it in case you forget your registered email. You can use “Reset Password using email option” on the portal after which a link will be sent to your registered email using which applicant’s will be able to reset their password.
Q 10 How can Persons with Disabilities (PwD) access and fill the online application form?
Ans. The PwD applicants may fill the online application form by using assistive technology. In particular, the visually impaired applicants may use screen reading softwares such as JAWS or NVDA to complete the application form. Those unable to use computer may take human assistance. Two centres (one at North Campus and other at South Campus) have been setup by the University for assisting PwD candidates. University of Delhi Bulletin of Information 54.
Q 11 What should be done if the University website link stops or hangs?
Ans. All possible measures are taken during the development phase to avoid such a situation. However, such a problem can arise due to internet issues or if a large number of applicants login simultaneously. You are advised to click on “Submit” button on each page/session separately to save the information. You may proceed with filling up of the remaining online registration form after refreshing the link or re-logging into your account.
Q 12 How to pay application fee on DU UG Portal?
Ans. The payment is accepted online only through credit card/debit card/Net Banking. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) can print the cash-challan (generated through the software) and submit the same in the nearest ICICI Bank Branch to pay the fee. .
Q 13 Will there be any disadvantage for gap year students?
Ans. No, there is no disadvantage to gap year students and they would be treated at par with regular students. They should meet the requisite criteria for admission and must possess the necessary documents/certificates.
Q 14 Is an applicant/candidate required to be present in-person on the day of admission?
Ans. It is mandatory for the applicant to be present on the day of admission in the college along with the desired documents/certificates.
Q 15 Can I take admission in two different programmes or same programme in different colleges after declaration of a cut off?
Ans. No, you cannot take admission simultaneously in two different programmes or same
programmes in different colleges. In case you take admission at two places, your admission
will be cancelled from both the colleges/programmes.
Q 16 I belong to ST category and live in a remote place. How can I apply for undergraduate programmes in your University?
Ans. You can apply online by filing the application form from your place itself.
Q 17 Is it important to have caste or tribe certificate in the name of a candidate/applicant?
Ans. Yes, if you are applying under any reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD), then you must have Caste/Tribe/PwD certificate in the name of applicant. The OBC certificate must also specify that applicant belongs to non-creamy layer and the caste is listed in the Central Government list.
Q 18 Why am I not able to preview my application and also not able to pay the fee?
Ans. Please ensure that you have:
i) Completed the mandatory fields (marked with red asterisk) on every page.
ii) You have uploaded the required documents under the ‘Mandatory Uploads’.
Q 19 Is it possible to change/update the information provided by the applicant in the online application form, once the fee is submitted?
Ans. No, the applicants cannot change/update the information after they submit the registration fee.
Q 20 Does University of Delhi offers hostel facilities?
Ans. Yes, there are few colleges of the University, which offers hostel facilities to the students. The list of such colleges with complete details is given in this information bulletin.
Q 21 What is the procedure of getting into hostels?
Ans. The selection in hostels is strictly based on merit of the candidate. Once a candidate gets admission in a college offering hostel facility then, they have to apply separately for hostels. University of Delhi Bulletin of Information 55.
Q 22 Does University follow any policy with regard to the anti-ragging?
Ans. Yes, the University believes in providing a safe and secure environment to its new entrants. As per the UGC guidelines, 2009 regarding curbing the menace of ragging, the colleges and department strictly adhere to ordinance XV-B of the University related to anti-ragging.
Q 23 What is the mechanism of fee refund in case a student cancels his admission?
Ans. The fee refund in case of cancellation of admission will be in accordance with the rules of fee refund policy as notified by the University.